We provide a Data Protection consultancy service for both SME and larger businesses to enable them to be compliant.
Starter GDPR Service
Are you GDPR compliant ? The starter GDPR service will review your current business procedures and provide you with a report of what needs to be done. A simple and easy way of understanding your obligations and to remain compliant. The service includes
• Initial on line review meeting
• Report based on the information received
• Conclusive online meeting to review and discuss findings.
Advanced GDPR Service
This provides additional assistance and advice to businesses that have implemented GDPR guidelines and now require the following:
• Data Protection Officer. We provide an outsourced service where your business requires assistance on an ongoing basis throughout the year.
• A data protection impact assessment to minimise high risk sensitive data in line with GDPR regulations.
• Data protection training for all staff.
• Re-editing company manuals regarding data breaches and GPDR procedures.
2) Expert Witness
M. Pietrocola is a Chartered Insurance Broker and a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute and holds additional insurance qualifications in relation to financial planning and pensions. He has over 33 years experience in the insurance industry regarding general, life, pensions and investment insurance business. He is also Certified Data Protection Officer and Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland.
Expert Witness Services Provided
Will provide a report to review a particular policy in relation to life, pensions, income protection specified illness, general commercial, motor and home insurance policies.
The report will review the following:
- The Policy and Insurance cover arranged
- Compliance with CPC code in relation to policy arranged,
- All applicable policy exclusions, relevant policy clauses and conditions
- Differences between the new policy and the previous policy arranged.
- Policy fees, management charges, fund performance, illness policy definitions and data protection guidelines.
Please contact us here so that we can arrange to discuss your case in greater detail. All information will be strictly private and confidential
The expert witness service provided is a not a loss adjusting service. The aim of the service is to provide a detailed report and to attend the court hearing.
3) Financial and Regulated Entities Compliance Service
Our compliance consultancy service is fully confidential and will provide a valuable insight into your regulatory compliance possibly ahead of any regulatory inspection and data protection related issues.
As a regulated entity you need to fully comply with an increasing and evolving regulatory regime. We offer a comprehensive compliance and regulatory audit service to enable each entity to fully understand their responsibilities and to ensure full compliance with the current legislation.
- Fitness & Probity standards.
- Money laundering and customer due diligence.
- Consumer Protection Code procedures to include suitability statements, terms business and overall business practice.
- Review client files to ensure compliance.
- Non life client account and rebates procedures.
- CPD records and staff training.
- Data Protection and GDPR considerations.
- Mortgage Broking.
- Office Procedure Manuals.
FCII CDPO LCOI CIP RPA QFA ALIA Dip. Employment Law
Alpha and Data Protection is a specialist data protection and compliance consultancy and we provide SME and organisations with a comprehensive range of data protection and compliance services.
We will explain your GDPR and Compliance obligations is a simple and effective manner that you can understand and follow and will work with you to provide a cost-effective solution, to keep you compliant.
20+ years experience
Broad Industry Experience
Knowledge on latest legislation
Friendly & professional service
Is legal compliance to data regulation important to your organisation? If so, call us today…
12 Clarinda Park N, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96 V6F9
(01) 284 3475